125 Calories Per ServingIngredients:
- 1 cup Almond milk or skim milk
- 1 1/2 cups Fat free Greek Yogurt, (plain or vanilla)
- 1 cup strawberries, chopped
- 4 pkts stevia (or 1 tbs sweetener of choice, or to taste)
- Optional Topping: fat free whip cream
Combine all of the ingredients (except for 1/2 of the strawberries) in a blender, and blend until smooth.
Pour mixture into ice cream maker. Let the ice cream churn for about 20-25minutes, or until it becomes a firm ‘frozen yogurt’ texture. Add the rest of the chopped strawberries in the last few minutes of churning. Scoop ice cream into individual dishes, and add toppings, if desired.
Serve immediately and enjoy! Note: You can also scoop ice cream into a Tupperware, and freeze for up to one hour, for a more firm ‘ice cream’ texture. However, don’t let ice cream freeze for longer than one hour, or it will become an ice block! If it does become harder than you would like, you can always put the Tupperware in the microwave for about 30 seconds to defrost to desired texture!