Monday, November 19

Liebster Award! :)

I have not been keeping up with my blog for the last bit because I have been so busy with school but I am going to try to post more often!  While I was away I was awarded the Liebster Award by Rena from Revamp Spunky Rena! I am really excited and honoured.  Thank you so much!

Here are the rules for Liebster Award :
  • Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
  • Answer the 11 questions the person giving the award has set for you.
  • Create 11 questions for the people you will be giving the award to.
  • Choose 11 people to award and send them a link to post.  Go to their page & tell them.
  • No tag backs.

11 Things about me

1. I love to drink tea, especially green and chai; I used to work in a tea store.
2. I am the eldest child (of two) and have a younger brother named Sean.
3. I love to watch the food network.
4. I am Canadian 
5. My favourite colour is purple
6. I can't whistle
7. I can be very impatient
8. I love to go to yoga, hot yoga especially. 
9. I like things to be lined up straight, clean and things put away in their places. 
10. I usually remember my dreams, even the details.  
11. I am always striving to be a stronger, kinder, and more knowledgable person.  

Here are the 11 questions that Revamp Spunky Rena asked me:

  1. What is your favourite song of all time and why?  My favourite song of all time is dreams by fleetwood mac.  I think the lyrics are beautiful and so very true, and Stevie Nicks' voice tells the sad story in a way that not many vocalists can nowadays. 
  2. What is your Love/Hate relationship? My love/hate relationship is with reality tv.  It is so entertaining and love watching it! On the other hand, it usually depicts the worst in people and is a guilty pleasure.  
  3. Where do you see yourself 5 years from now? Hopefully I'll be done my degree and well into my second career as a medical radiographer.  I would love to have travelled a little more, to Europe or Asia maybe.  I would also love to be married and maybe pregnant with my first child, and of course still eating healthy and working out!  
  4. Do you like to read?  If you do, what kind of reading genre do you like to read?  I like to read but I have a hard time getting into books so I don't read a lot.  I like science fiction/fantasy the best when I do.
  5. When was the last time you laugh really hard? My boyfriend and I always laugh together a lot I don't really remember an exact time.  
  6. What is your favorite dance style and why? Ballet, it is so graceful and beautiful.  I used to be a ballerina too, so it's easy for me to appreciate.
  7. What is your weakness? A charming guy.  
  8. Finish this sentence; I LOVE..... to be romanced.  
  9. What would you buy with 1000 dollars? I would do something practical with it like pay bills or save it.  
  10. Do you prefer shopping online or go to the store? To the store for sure.
  11. Who is your hero? Myself :) 
And the Liebster Award goes to....

Here are my questions for you:
1.  Do you have a nickname? If so what is it?
2. Do you have a sport you like to play?
3. What is your biggest fear?
4.  If you could have one wish what would it be?
5. What is your favourite food?
6. When did you first start blogging?
7. What's your earliest memory?
8. Do you have any tattoos? If so what and where are they?
9. Do you like interacting with large groups of people?
10. How do you spend a typical Saturday night?
11. What animal do you identify with?



4 comments:

Natasha V said...

11 things about myself hmm... this will take me a while. Thanks for the tag!

Dana said...

Wow, so good to know more about you. We have something in common I remember my dreams too! A medical Radiographer is a good career. Congratz for the award and thanks for tagging me in! Take care ^.^

Revamp Spunky Rena said...

I love your blog & you deserve the award, babe. Awesome to know more bout ya. Keep in touch!

Anonymous said...

Whenever I go on my computer after a few minutes (I'd say about 5) it just restarts for some reason. I've tried to restore my computer but can't because it will restart before it finishes. How can i stop the restarting or reatore my computer when this is happening Someone please help.
[url=http://b-apuestas-deportowias.com/]bono bwin[/url]