Friday, August 10

Good night's sleep will help you lose weight!

So tired, almost didn't post tonight.  I did an extra long workout tonight but I never got to go for my walk that I planned.  I ate 895 calories today, which isn't enough but I wasn't too hungry and didn't eat until later.  I will need to work out more tomorrow to make up for my missed walk tonight.  Anyways I need to go to sleep to get my beauty sleep.

Getting enough sleep is important for losing weight.

Researchers have found that people who sleep less than seven hours per night are more likely to be overweight.  It's thought that the lack of sleep impacts the balance of hormones in the body that affect appetite.  The hormones ghrelin and leptin, important for the regulation of appetite, have been found to be disrupted by a lack of sleep.  So if you are interested in controlling or losing weight, don't forget to pay attention to getting a good night's sleep!!














1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There is the third income of distribution, but this usually does not happen to start
up writers. Its online 24 hours a day, seven days a week, every day of the
year. The moment your name gets to be well known and your special talents are regarded,
you can generate far more exciting and complicated themes for which you can
cost according to the time and work you had to place in.

Here is my webpage :: wordpress exit cash machine