Wednesday, May 2

Not a good day :(

I've been off track the past couple of days but I am determined to do better!! I am going to drink more green tea and I am thinking about going on a fast of some sort, maybe a juice fast.  I need to have enough energy for work though as it takes a lot out of me.  My calories yesterday were 1420 and today was 1728.  I am disappointed in myself I thought I'd be doing a lot better, I don't even think I've lost any weight yet.  I will need to take it up a notch.  Instead of 1200-1500 calories I am going to try to stay under 1350.  Wish me luck!!









2 comments:

Unknown said...

I know that feeling when you had certain expectations of yourself but then you don't really stick to (your) rules all the time. But you still got a lot of time before the summer starts and when its warm enough for the beach!
I was also thinking of going on a juice fast, but I won't be able to do it now since I am in the midst of moving to London. But perhaps when we do decide to do it, we can motivate each other ;)

Good luck with your new calorie limit, you can do it! Just keep thinking of when you'll be laying in the sun in your bikini and you'll be looking even better! :)

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for the encouragement. I will tell you how my cleanse goes and if it goes well I can do another with you when you are done moving! :)